Analisis Formula Nugget Tahu, Ubi Jalar Kuning, Brokoli Untuk Balita Wasting

  • M. Sadli Umasangaji Poltekkes Kemenkes Malang
  • Theresia Theresia
  • Ibnu Fajar

Abstract

Background: Wasting is a toddler problem related to inadequate nutritional intake and the presence of comorbidities or infectious diseases. thing as a direct cause. Wasting was assessed using the anthropometric index of Body Weight by Height or Body Length with a z-score value below -2 SD. Riskesdas data in 2018 describes very thin toddlers as much as 3.5% and skinny toddlers as much as 6.7%. The combined data of very thin + skinny toddlers is 10.2%. In overcoming wasting, this nugget was made with the aim of this research being to analyze the nutritional quality, protein quality, organoleptic test and determine the best treatment level for the tofu, yellow sweet potato and broccoli nuggets formula. Methods: This research is an experimental study that uses a completely randomized design on the Tofu Nugget Formula, Yellow Sweet Potato and Broccoli. The proportion of the treatment level of this Nugget with the ratio of Tofu: Yellow Sweet Potato: Broccoli is P1 (40: 30: 30), P2 (50: 20: 30), P3 (50: 30: 20). Results: Determination of the level of treatment shows that the best value is treatment 3 (P3) with a value of 0.71. The nutritional values ??for treatment 3 (P3) were 96.50 Cal of energy, 3.15 grams of protein, 4.78 grams of fat, 10.38 grams of carbohydrates, 63.38 mg of phosphorus and 4.53 mg of vitamin C. The organoleptic results for P3 were color 3.7, aroma 3.75, taste 3.3, texture 3.05. Conclusion: Organoleptically, each aspect of color, aroma, taste and texture showed no difference (p value > 0.05). While the composition of all nutritional values ??contained different values ??from each treatment.


 


Keywords: Formula, Nugget, Tofu, Wasting

References

DAFTAR PUSTAKA
Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan. (2019). Pedoman Evaluasi Mutu Gizi dan Non Gizi Pangan.
Direktorat Gizi Masyarakat. (2018). Tabel Komposisi Pangan Indonesia.
Kementerian Kesehatan. (2018). Buku Saku Pemantauan Status Gizi Tahun 2017.
Kementerian Kesehatan. (2019a). Hasil Utama Riskesdas 2018.
Kementerian Kesehatan. (2019b). Permenkes Nomor 28 Tahun 2019 Tentang Angka Kecukupan Gizi yang Dianjurkan Untuk Masyarakat Indonesia.
Muthohiroh, M. (2015). Pengaruh Subtitusi Tepung Rebung dan Penambahan Tahu Terhadap Mutu Organoleptik Nugget Mureta. E-Journal Boga, 04, 9–17.
Nutrient Data Laboratory. (2007). USDA Table of Nutrient Retention Factors, Release 6. In National Academy Press. Retrieved from www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/Data/retn6/retn06.pdf
Putri, A. S. R., & Mahmudiono, T. (2020). Efektivitas Pemberian Makanan Tambahan (PMT) Pemulihan Pada Status Gizi Balita di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Simomulyo, Surabaya. Amerta Nutrition. https://doi.org/10.2473/amnt.v4i1.2020.58-64
Rifqi, M. A., Kusharto, C. M., & Astuti, T. (2017). Nugget Tahu Formula Pury (Tafory) Sebagai Alternatif Kudapan Tinggi Protein. Amerta Nutrition, 1(1), 22–30. https://doi.org/10.20473/amnt.v1i1.2017.22-30
Sari, L., & Ayu, D. F. (2021). Karakteristik Kimia dan Sensori Nugget Tahu dan Nangka Muda. SAGU Journal: Agricultural Science and Technology, 20(2), 66–72.
WHO. (2018). Global Nutrition Report 2018 - Executive Summary. https://doi.org/10.2499/9780896295643
Widiada, I. G. N., Jaya, I. K. S., & Sari, D. Y. E. (2016). Pengaruh Penambahan Ikan Kembung Terhadap Sifat Organoleptik dan Kadar Air Nugget Ampas Tahu. Jurnal Gizi Prima, 1–5.
Winasih, S. (2021). Daya Terima dan Nilai Gizi Nugget Ikan Bandeng dengan Penambahan Kacang Hijau dan Wortel. In Jurusan Gizi Poltekkes Kemenkes Makassar.
Published
2023-05-20
How to Cite
UMASANGAJI, M. Sadli; THERESIA, Theresia; FAJAR, Ibnu. Analisis Formula Nugget Tahu, Ubi Jalar Kuning, Brokoli Untuk Balita Wasting. NUTRITURE JOURNAL, [S.l.], v. 2, n. 1, p. 19-26, may 2023. ISSN 2828-9552. Available at: <https://ojs.poltekkes-malang.ac.id/index.php/Nutriture/article/view/3668>. Date accessed: 07 dec. 2023. doi: https://doi.org/10.31290/nj.v2i1.3668.
Array ( )