- All manuscripts should be sent to the Editor of Jurnal Keperawatan Terapan (e-Journal) through the Online Submission in this address http://ojs.poltekkes-malang.ac.id/. If authors have problems while sending the manuscript online, please contact the Editor at the email firstname.lastname@example.org or see contact support
- Jurnal Keperawatan Terapan (e-Journal) receives scientific articles about results of research, methodologies or new approaches of health research relevant to health services.
- Only articles which are not published yet or will not be published in other media will be accepted.
- The manuscript written in Indonesian, with an abstract in both language.
- The abstract can be written in English and Indonesian and should be short but informative, consisting of 150 to 200 words and accompanied by 3 to 5 key words for making indexing purposes.
- The title of manuscript should be short and informative, consisting of 18 words maximum.
- The names of authors should be written in full accompanied by the name of the agency or institution and address of the author(s).
- The manuscript of a research result should be written in a systematical order consisting of: title, the name of the author(s), abstract accompanied with keywords, introduction (with no sub title, informing the background, literature review, and problem statement or the objective of the research), materials and methods, result, discussion (conclusion and recommendation should be put at the end of discussion), references.
- We recommend you to use reference manager tool such Mendeleyto manage reference in the manuscript.