Peer Review Process
Paper submit in the Journal of Local Therapy will be reviewed by some experts of mathematics from several universities. It will take for about a month to conduct the review. Every paper submitted will be scanned for plagiarism before it is sent to the reviewer.
To be published in this Journal, a paper should meet the following requirements:
- The paper submitted in the journal must be original, unpublished work, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Provides strong evidence or proof for its conclusions.
- Should be a research result or literature studies in health field.
- Ideally, interesting to researchers in health field and other related disciplines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
In general, to be acceptable, a paper should represent an advance in understanding and influences thinking in the field of study. There should be a strong reason why the work deserves to be published in a Journal of Local Therapy.